Position: UTILITY LINE CLEARANCE TRIMMERS & CLIMBERS
Location: NORTHWEST LOUISIANA – MINDEN/SHREVEPORT AREA
Starting Date: Immediately. Applications accepted until all positions are filled.
Wolf Tree is a major tree care and line clearing provider throughout the south-central US. Wolf and Davey Tree (parent company) provide treecare, horticultural and line clearing services throughout the US and Canada. We are seeking Utility Line Clearance Trimmers & Climbers for trimming operations with the major area electric utility company. Come join America’s oldest and largest Employee-owned horticultural firm.
- Providing line clearing and tree trimming for major area electric utility provider.
- Tree Climbers are part of crew with supporting Groundmen & Foreman.
- Crew Foreman positions available based upon experience and qualifications.
- Bi-Lingual, English-Spanish a major plus
- Experience in utility tree trimming, pruning, removals is preferred.
- Experience as groundman, bucket operator, climber is valuable.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and Line Clearing certification a major plus.
- Excellent Pay Rate per hour, plus overtime to start, based upon qualifications and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time hourly positions. Excellent benefits. A Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security # Verification is required. Option to buy company stock after one year and access to industry related training materials and industry extension courses. Wolf Tree is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wolf & Davey is an Employee Owned company.
Direct Contact Information:
PHONE: (318) 801-1253
FAX: (225) 448-5959
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM for other Job Opportunities & parent company profile information.